CB2™ Hemp Seed Oil Flavour Bundle
A delicious way to enjoy top-selling Cannanda CB2® Hemp Seed Oil, now flavoured with all-natural, steam-distilled flavours.
Activate your body's CB2 receptors with these powerful oils, infused with Cannanda CB2®, the world-famous, multi-award-winning, physician-formulated terpene blend.
With this bundle, it's only 69 cents per 1 tsp (containing 1 drop of CB2 terpene blend). That's far less than the cost of a coffee at your local coffee shop.
Are you a first-time buyer? Try risk-free with our no-hassle money-back guarantee. Love it or we'll give you a 100% refund!
Third-party lab tested to be free from yeast, mould, solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals.
Use raw and unheated. Try using as a salad dressing, or blend into smoothies, protein or green drinks, and any other healthy recipe that does not involve heat or cooking, or consume directly off the spoon.
For higher potency, add drops of Cannanda CB2® Wellness terpene blend to a spoonful of this hemp seed oil.
Free from: gluten, eggs, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustaceans, soy, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphites, animal by-products, carrageenan, sugar, artificial flavours and preservatives.
Can I take Cannanda CB2 with medications?
Yes, when use in recommended amounts, you can take Cannanda CB2 oil with medications. Every ingredient used has GRAS status, which is a US-based food safety designation meaning that these ingredients are safe food ingredients.
That said, it’s important to keep your prescribing doctor informed so that they can make any adjustments to your medications as needed.
What's the difference between CB2 Hemp Seed Oil and standard hemp seed oils?
Compared to regular hemp seed oil, our CB2 Hemp Seed Oil is:
1) Terpene-infused with our physician-formulated multi-award-winning Cannanda CB2 terpenes to activate your CB2 receptors.
2) Has world-leading stability, achieved through careful cultivar selection, processing, and a number of proprietary measures to ensure that our oil is fresh, and that you won’t be consuming rancid/oxidized oils.
3) Uses glass bottles that are an impermeable barrier to oxygen and moisture (leading to better stability), and among the most recycled and recyclable materials.
4) Is an organic, cold-pressed, and raw oil from Canada, meaning our oil is free from pesticides and solvents.
5) Free from all Health Canada priority allergens.
6) And finally, our hemp seed oil raw material is Halal- and Kosher-certified.
Will CB2 oil work for me?
Cannanda CB2 products have an estimated success rate of 60-70% (or 2 out of 3 will benefit), making this one of the most successful products on the market (by contrast, most therapeutic products have a success rate of 30-50%).
Since the unique blend of terpenes in Cannanda CB2 works through activation of your body’s CB2 receptors, how much of a benefit you feel will depend on a number of factors related to your physiology. First, your body has to produce enough CB2 receptors in the area you are looking for relief. For example, if you sprained your ankle, your body would normally up-regulate the expression of CB2 receptors around your ankle, so that when you use these terpenes, you’ll find relief. If your body doesn’t adequately up-regulate CB2 receptors, there will not be enough receptors to activate so you won’t feel the benefits of the terpenes as much. BUT pay attention to other areas of your body... you might find that other aspects of your health are improved (those areas where CB2 receptors are present in sufficient quantities).
Second, the CB2 receptors’ conformation must be in the “open” configuration. This allows the terpenes to activate CB2 receptors and transmit a signal into the cell. If, however, the receptors are in the “closed” configuration, the terpenes might not be able to activate the receptors, or the signal might not be transmitted as it should.
If either of these factors are sub-optimal, the benefits you experience might be muted (although you might still get benefits to other areas of your body in unexpected ways).
How long will it take to notice a benefit?
Some people notice a difference from the first dose or within the first day, while for others it may take up to 1 or 2 weeks of continuous use. The health benefits might be immediately noticeable for some, while for others, it might be more subtle at first and gradually increase over time. If you are not seeing the desired effect, try increasing the dose and/or frequency of use.
Are Cannanda’s products safe if I’m drug tested for banned substances?
YES! Cannanda CB2 is completely safe if you are subjected to random drugs tests at work or for athletic events.
While many CBD products “should” be safe, many have undeclared THC, which can result in a positive drug test for cannabis. We’ve heard quite a few stories like this, so don’t take the risk with CBD if you’re subjected to random drug tests!
What's the difference between Cannanda CB2 and CBD?
When compared to CBD, our CB2 oil:
1) Directly activates CB2 receptors (CBD does NOT activate any cannabinoid receptor)
2) Has far better bioavailability (bioavailability is one of the main limiting factors for CBD)
3) Likely due to the two reasons above, has about a 60-70% success rate...or 2 out of every people will find it works (CBD's success rate is only about 33%, or 1 out of 3 find it works)
4) 100% GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe), making CB2 as safe to consume as food (CBD had its self-affirmed GRAS status revoked by the US FDA)
5) Just because an ingredient is GRAS, however, doesn't mean it's safe for dogs. We only use ingredients proven to be safe for humans AND dogs (CBD still has many gaps in knowledge on safety and toxicology--not just for humans, but especially for dogs).
6) Safe for anyone who is drug tested for work or athletic events (most CBD products have undisclosed THC, and even pure CBD, called CBD isolates, can breakdown over time into compounds that result in a positive test for banned substances).
7) Does not have adverse drug interactions (CBD has numerous known adverse drugs interactions, and can be dangerous for anyone taking certain medications)
8) Legal to travel with internationally (an important point as international travel starts to open up again--you cannot travel across international borders with CBD)
9) Far more affordable! (By a LOT!)
Can I travel internationally with it?
While CB2 Hemp Seed Oil is legal in many countries, it contains hemp seed oil, which may not be legal in various countries around the world. Check with local laws before travelling with hemp seed oil products.
Can I take CB2 daily for general health?
Absolutely! While CB2 oil is an excellent therapeutic solution for many people (and pets) dealing with specific health conditions, it's also an amazing daily supplement to help keep you healthy.
Studies have shown that activation of CB2 receptors can keep your body operating optimally, and will not only help reduce the risk of disease and illness, but it can help reduce the severity of consequences (e.g., one study on strokes suggested using a CB2 receptor activator prior to a stroke might help reduce the area of damage, as well as reduce the resulting memory impairment).
What is SDA?
Considered an omega-3 fatty acid, SDA is an alternative non-fish, vegetarian source of omega-3s. When most think of vegetarian sources of omega-3s, ALA is what comes to mind. While ALA-rich foods often are recommended as an additional or alternative source of omega-3s for those who don’t or can’t consume fish, the conversion of ALA to longer long-chain fatty acids like EPA and DHA is inefficient.
The benefit of SDA is that its conversion is far more efficient, making SDA an important fatty acid for everyone, but especially vegetarians.
Unfortunately, dietary sources of SDA are limited, but hemp seeds are one of the best! Each tbs of Cannnada CB2 Hemp Seed Oil provides approximately 190 mg of SDA in addition to our multi-award-winning, doctor-formulated CB2 blend of terpenes that your CB2 receptors love.
What is GLA?
Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) is an “essential” fatty acid, which means that the body does not produce this fatty acid on its own and therefore must be consumed from the diet. Your body uses GLA to produce substances that support cardiovascular health (helps maintain cholesterol levels, and build HDL—the “good” cholesterol), and helps to make the myelin sheath that surrounds nerves (this is what’s damaged in Multiple Sclerosis). GLA supplements are often used to treat arthritis, ADHD, PMS, discomforts of menopause, MS, and liver cirrhosis.
Each tbs of Cannnada CB2 Hemp Seed Oil provides a high amount of GLA (approximately 480 mg) in addition to our multi-award-winning, doctor-formulated CB2 blend of terpenes that activate your CB2 receptors.
CB2™ Hemp Seed Oil Flavour Bundle
I enjoyed the 2 different flavours. Mild yet noticeable for your taste buds. I will purchase this bundle again.
I find the taste not pleasant, but I take it anyway. I can't tell you if I had any results since it is too early to tell. I will continue taking it and hopefully will be able to decide then.
Still to early to say wether or not this product is having any effect.
Taking a spoonful of CB2 first thing in the morning has improved how my mind and body feel. I am calmer, happier and have significantly less chronic pain. The only decision I have to make is which flavour to start my day with 😁