The Legal, Non-Prescription Alternative for Fast Relief
Cannanda is proud and excited to present one of our greatest innovations: our physician-formulated, multi-award-winning CB2™ Wellness blend started as a legal, non-prescription alternative to cannabidiol (CBD), but now considered by many clinicians to be a better option than CBD for most individuals.
Why is Cannanda CB2 better than CBD?
- Directly activates CB2 receptors (CBD does NOT activate any cannabinoid receptor)
- Has far better bioavailability (bioavailability is one of the main limiting factors for CBD)
- Likely due to the two reasons above, has about a 60-70% success rate...or 2 out of every 3 people will find it works (CBD's success rate is only about 33%, or 1 out of 3 find it works)
- 100% GRAS status, making CB2 as safe to consume as food (CBD had its self-affirmed GRAS status revoked by the US FDA)
- Just because an ingredient is GRAS, however, doesn't mean it's safe for dogs. We only use ingredients proven to be safe for humans AND dogs (CBD still has many gaps in knowledge on safety and toxicology--not just for humans, but especially for dogs).
- Safe for anyone who is drug tested for work or athletic events (most CBD products have undisclosed THC, and even pure CBD, called CBD isolates, can breakdown over time into compounds that result in a positive test for banned substances)
- No adverse drug interactions (CBD has numerous known adverse drugs interactions, and can be dangerous for anyone taking certain medications)
- Legal to travel with internationally (an important point as international travel starts to open up again--you cannot travel across international borders with CBD)
- Far more affordable (even with data showing CBD prices coming down due to lack of demand vs. the supply, it's still FAR more expensive on a cost-per-day basis)
Activating the CB2 Receptor
CB2 is one of the two main receptors of the ECS. There are numerous benefits to activating this receptor without activating the CB1 receptor (the receptor THC activates, and what is responsible for the "high" associated with cannabis). Click HERE to view some of the studies illustrating the benefits of CB2 receptor activation.
Cannanda CB2™ terpene blend (100% natural terpenes from botanical essential oils).
Contains NO: animal by-products, wheat/gluten, dairy/lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, corn, sugar, GMO, artificial flavours or colours.
Best used through direct inhalation (place about 3 drops in your hand, rub hands together, cup around nose/mouth, and take slow, deep breaths). Repeat as needed up to 3 or 4 times throughout the day.
For sublingual use, place 2 or 3 drops under your tongue, and hold it there for about a minute before swallowing. Repeat as needed up to 3 or 4 times throughout the day. May be used as a natural flavour (for example, 2-5 drops may be be added to a tablespoon of any edible oil of your choosing), or even used topically for targeted local relief (optional: use a tiny bit of a carrier oil to slow evaporation of the terpenes; patch test recommended).