Cannanda exists to help people and animals achieve a full and happy life. We do this by creating unique multi-award-winning Natural Health Products with unrelenting quality, safety, and efficacy.
Through our global network that now touches four continents, our powerful and healing products are distributed worldwide to hundreds of thousands of people and animals--all while delivering a customer service experience second to none.
Every single day we help countless people or animal companions rise above physical and/or mental illness, and help them remember what a happy and healthy life is all about!
People: personal accountability, genuine, exceptional, and great citizenship. We embrace diversity and inclusivity.
Planet: respect for the environment, plants, and animals.
Health and Happiness: the foundations of a life worth living.
Integrity: we operate with honesty, openness, fairness, and strong ethical principles.
Innovative and forward-thinking people, processes, and products.
Sustainability & Social Responsibility
As a health company, we recognize that human and pet health is directly--and linearly--connected to environmental and social health. Therefore, in addition to supplying our life-enhancing products, here is how else we are helping:
- Our head office is 100% powered by renewable electricity and 0% fossil fuel-generated electricity.
- We've partnered with Ontario Bee Rescue to donate a portion of every CB2 Salve sold to help relocate at-risk bee colonies, which saves them from extermination, and helps counter the population decrease in these important pollinators that our food supply and ecosystem depend on.
- A portion of every Sesh Intention spray sold is donated to Water First to provide a source of safe, clean, and sustainable water to indigenous communities across Canada.
- We make small ongoing contributions to World Wildlife Fund (WWF) through our financial institution.
- All office printing is done on 100% post-consumer recycled paper.
- Our washrooms are also stocked with 100% post-consumer recycled paper towels and toilet paper.
- Through a combination of reusing packaging materials, recycling, and composting, our head office generates the equivalent of just 1 standard garbage bag of trash every month.
- We consciously eliminate excessive packaging for our products.
- We intentionally choose packaging that can be reused and/or recycled.
Dr. Lee Know | Co-founder & Managing Director
Lee is a licensed naturopathic doctor and the recipient of several awards. Known by his peers to be a strategic and forward-thinking entrepreneur and researcher, he has held positions as medical advisor, scientific evaluator, and director of research and development for major organizations. Besides managing Scientific Affairs for Cannanda, he also currently serves as a consultant to the natural-health-products and dietary-supplements industries, serves on the editorial advisory board for Canada's most-read natural health magazine as well as the medical review board of one of the world’s largest natural health website, and is the author of the best-selling book, Mitochondria and the Future of Medicine: The Key to Understanding Disease, Chronic Illness, Aging, and Life Itself (Chelsea Green Publishing, 2018).
Erin Ford | Co-founder & Vice President
Erin has been an integral part of Cannanda from Day 1. Written and visual communication is her strength, and she's responsible for the creative/branding aspects of Cannanda to ensure customers and users of our products have a clear understanding and know how to use them.
Quickly demonstrating capability in many other areas, Erin now also handles HR and various roles in Operations, while maintaining a full-time position as an involved mother of two boys.